Monday, September 21

i've just said goodbye to yet another friend who's left to further their studies....
one by one.....they all leave.....mandy, guan yi, yee fatt, yew hui...

i guess this is part of life...learning to say goodbye to people you've come to love...

for example..why was it so hard for me to lift up my arms and give him a hug this morning? i dunno...maybe because there were so many family members there (7 - i counted)...i wanted so badly to give him a gesture to say how much i would miss him, but ARGH! i don't know why it was so hard for me! and unless he comes back to miri during cny, then this morning was the last time i'd see him...he's off to kl to study for 2.5 years, so by the time he comes back i'll be long gone...

argh...seeing all my friends leave makes me want to leave too...i want to hurry up and fly to uk and start over....can next year please come faster?


k@ly$hA @ 11:46 AM